- Planting time: April-May
- Recommended with potato cultivation machine (slate shaft 15-20 cm!), it is also possible to do it manually on smaller areas
- Place rhizomes at a depth of 4 cm (in light soils) to 8 cm (in heavy soils) and then roll over/compress well
- 1×1 meter planting distance
- Aquiferous arable soils with good rootability, ideally in (corn) maize locations
- Average annual temperature of at least 7 degree and rainfall of at least 600 mm, with good distribution during growing season
- Sandy soils, water logging, and prolonged summer drought have an adverse effect on harvest
For more information on planting Miscanthus, please refer to our planting instructions as a PDF file.
And, of course, we are ready to help you on planting Miscanthus in person by e-mail at: email@example.com or by phone at: 0043 (0) 6213/69 956!