Miscanthus Bedding Snips for Large Animals
- ANIMAL BEDDING NOVELTY: Compacted and re-fiberized using a patented Austrian technique
- SHED: Pleasant atmosphere, remarkably lower consumption of time and efforts due to less contamination
- MATTRESS: Heat and cold insulation, a pleasant and clean resting place for your horses or other large animals
- EASY DISPOSAL: Unlike wood wastes or sawdust, jumbo-grass bedding snips do not sour the soil! Previously used bedding becomes a full-value fertilizer!
- SUMMARY: Try the novelty jumbo-grass bedding snips now – you will be impressed, and your beloved ones will thank you for that! 🙂
ab 26,50 €
Kostenloser & CO2-freier Versand nach Österreich und Deutschland! EUR 15,00 in alle weiteren EU-Länder.
- Reviews (0)
General Info about Bedding Snips:
Jumbo-grass bedding snips take care of a good climate in sheds and stables and are very profitable. Animals, such as horses, alpacas, etc., do not normally eat them.
Initially, a “bedding mattress” is formed, in which the lower part fixes urine and also provides both heat and cold insulation. This results in a noticeably drier bedding and a lower tendency to mold growth since these bedding snips remain generally drier and are more absorptive than straw.
In many regions, it is not allowed to bring manure of sawdust and wood wastes to fields anymore, because this leads to soil souring. On the contrary, jumbo-grass bedding snips with manure become full-value fertilizers!
What are bedding snips composed of?
Our original jumbo-grass bedding snips are 100 % composed of biomass! Dried stems of high Chinese / elephant grass (botanically, Miscanthus x giganteus) are harvested with a straw breaker in March-April and chaffed to 2-3 cm long culms (separate overshoots are possible). After that, everything is compacted under high pressure and fiberized again. The residual humidity is below 10%, so the material is extremely absorptive and well-storable.
100% Austria. Our bedding snips are not only packaged here. They also grow here and are processed locally!
Try our original jumbo-grass bedding snips: You will be impressed, and your animals will thank you for that! 🙂